• Nine a.m. — Jackson-Milton Top College with speaker Col. Sharon M. Johnson, commander of the 910th Repairs Workforce, Youngstown Air Reserve Station.
• Nine a.m. — Austintown Fitch Top College with speaker Sgt. 1st Elegance Kimberly McGinnis. She is U.S. Military (lively responsibility) Iraq.
• 9:15 a.m. — Girard Multi-Generational Middle, Trumbull Road, Girard
• 10 a.m. — Glenwood Junior Top gym with audio system State Rep. Don Manning, R-New Middletown, and U.S. Air Drive Reservist Maj. Vito Abruzzino
• 10 a.m. — Mahoning County Courthouse, Youngstown
• 10 a.m. — Champion Top College with visitor speaker Cari Delgado, a U.S. Military veteran and deputy director of the Trumbull County Veterans Provider Fee. George Barcikoski, a Champion resident and Military veteran, can be venerated,
• 11 a.m. — Trumbull County Veterans Day Federation rite, First Presbyterian Church, 256 Mahoning Ave. NW, adopted at 12:15 p.m. through the Trumbull County Veterans Day parade at Perkins Park. The parade will commute south on Mahoning Road, previous a evaluation stand arrange close to the Trumbull County Veterans’ Memorial after which east on Marketplace Side road throughout the downtown house, passing the Samuel E. Lanza Veterans Useful resource Middle.
• 11 a.m. — Niles Town Cemetery hosted through Niles American Legion Put up 106
• 2 p.m. — Heritage Manor Rehabilitation / Retirement Neighborhood, 517 Gypsy Lane, Youngstown who’re citizens of Heritage Manor.
if(f.fbq)go back;n=f.fbq=serve as()n.callMethod?