It’s the weekend after the Vuelta a España and sooner than the Yorkshire Worlds. You could have due to this fact come to the realization that this could lead to a slim providing on this week’s tweets of the week.
However oh no. Oh, no no no no no. We’ve were given Vincenzo Nibali dancing, Rafał Majka on a rager, Chris Froome with some pristine GIFs and the most productive, and most certainly best, Simon Geschke impersonator. Oh, and Rihanna, clearly.
1. The less questions requested right here the easier.
2. Be expecting to peer RiRi to your subsequent membership run with the ones biking shorts, belting out her cult vintage ‘come on and take a bidon’.
3. How laborious did Wout Poels leaving Ineos hit his workforce chief Chris Froome? The precise size is 2 complete GIF reactions.
4. Somebody else feeling bilious?
5. Rafał Majka appears to be completely over the moon together with his 6th position end on the 2019 Vuelta.
6. Thomas De Gendt. Bicycle owner. Tweeter. Comic. Thinker.
7. Most likely the most productive Large-Shimano-era Simon Geschke influence you’ll see…smartly, ever.
8. That’s me now not sound asleep for every week, thank you Sam.
9. The Yorkshire Worlds highway races can’t come briefly sufficient.
We’ll be again in seven days’ time for extra of the most productive from social media around the biking international.