Here is how the NFL playoff image seems to be heading into Monday night time of Week 11:
1. New England Patriots (9-1): AFC East chief. After surviving the Eagles in Sunday’s Tremendous Bowl LII rematch, they draw any other NFC East opponent subsequent week when the Cowboys come to Foxborough. Interconference video games have a ways fewer tiebreaking implications, however the Pats cannot manage to pay for to slide up after dropping their head-to-head matchup with Baltimore.
From NFL performs to university sports activities ratings, the entire most sensible sports activities information you want to grasp on a daily basis.
2. Baltimore Ravens (8-2): AFC North chief. The freshest staff within the league nowadays and able to make a play for home-field merit if New England falters. Subsequent two in opposition to NFC West (at Rams, host 49ers).
3. Indianapolis Colts (6-4): AFC South chief. They vaulted from 7th within the convention and outdoor the sphere Sunday morning the entire method to No. Three because of Houston’s loss and a few tiebreaker help. Indy would take a big step if it might probably entire a season sweep of the Texans this Thursday night time.
4. Kansas Town Chiefs (6-4): AFC West chief. Their Week 2 win over Oakland offers them this spot for now, however a loss to the Chargers in Mexico Town on Monday night time would transfer the Raiders (6-4) into the department lead.
5. Buffalo Expenses (7-3): Wild card No. 1. They proceed to in large part maximize a cushy time table, however cannot blame them for that. Subsequent up, the reeling Broncos head to Western New York.
6. Houston Texans (6-4): Wild card No. 2. Hardly ever regarded playoff worthy Sunday after you have routed 41-7 in Baltimore, a extremely expected matchup ahead of kickoff however in the long run a revealing litmus check. Houston’s three-point win over the Raiders in Week Eight conveys the overall playoff spot for now. The Texans’ Week 6 defeat of the Chiefs may additionally ultimately come into play.
1. San Francisco 49ers (9-1): NFC West chief. They have got struggled the previous 3 weeks, sandwiching a couple of escape-act victories to the lowly Cardinals round their time beyond regulation heartbreaker to Seattle. Had they tripped in opposition to Arizona on Sunday, the Niners would have plummeted to 5th within the bracket. A Week 12 showdown with Inexperienced Bay looms massive.
2. Inexperienced Bay Packers (8-2): NFC North chief. Idle this week, they hang the second one spot via distinctive feature of a awesome report in convention video games to New Orleans.
3. New Orleans Saints (8-2): NFC South chief. Whilst the Niners host the Pack subsequent Sunday night time, the Saints welcome the reeling Panthers to the Superdome. Will have to be a golden alternative to climb again into place for a bye.
4. Dallas Cowboys (6-4): NFC East chief. Sunday was once a just right day given their victory at Detroit coupled with Philadelphia’s loss, which necessarily offers Dallas a 1½-game lead for the instant. Great little cushion to have making an allowance for the Cowboys discuss with the Patriots subsequent.
5. Seattle Seahawks (8-2): Wild card No. 1. Loved a wanted destroy after their giant win in San Francisco. However their Week 12 project involves taking part in the Eagles in Philadelphia for a 1 p.m. ET kickoff. The ‘Hawks can simply transfer into bye territory or fall from the sphere solely relying how issues cross within the loaded NFC.
6. Minnesota Vikings (8-3): Wild card No. 2. Got here very just about getting ambushed at domestic via the Broncos however may have wound up with a galvanizing victory as an alternative as they head into off week.
Practice USA TODAY Sports activities’ Nate Davis on Twitter @ByNateDavis
When you love speaking soccer, we have now the very best spot for you. Sign up for our Fb Crew, The Ruling Off the Box, to have interaction in pleasant debate and dialog with fellow soccer lovers and our NFL insiders.
This text in the beginning gave the impression on USA TODAY: NFL playoff image after Week 11: Fluid outlook right through AFC, NFC
Comparable slideshow: The 2019 NFL Season (Equipped via imagn)