NFL energy ratings, post-Week 11 version:
1. Ravens (1): Chances are you’ll know that Lamar Jackson will most probably ruin Michael Vick’s single-season dashing document (1,039 yards) for a quarterback. Do you know Jackson’s 106.Three passer score is just about 26 issues higher than Vick’s occupation mark?
2. Patriots (2): Offensive problems apart, a minimum of kicking sport seems stabilized with Nick People changing first seven makes an attempt (Five FGs, 2 PATs).
3. Saints (4): Encouraging to peer indicators of existence from Alvin Kamara, who scored 31 TDs over his first two seasons however has reached finish zone simply two times in 2019.
4. Seahawks (5): They nearly claimed first position in NFC West all the way through bye. They’re going to must earn it now, 5 in their ultimate six combatants recently at .500 or higher.
5. 49ers (3): In all probability it is the accidents, however they are slipping in key spaces — particularly because it pertains to operating the ball on offense and preventing it on protection.
32 issues we discovered: From Week 11 of the 2019 NFL season
NFL playoff image after Week 11: Fluid outlook all through AFC, NFC
NFL winners, losers: The Baltimore Ravens upward push whilst the Chicago Bears are a multitude
Mike Jones: Jimmy Garoppolo’s rebound, Kirk Cousins’ surge and a peek into the NFL’s cellar
6. Packers (6): Perhaps for the most productive Niners spurned native child Aaron Rodgers in draft 14 years in the past given he is misplaced two of 3 visits in opposition to them. However he will even scales in upcoming Sunday nighter with important playoff implications.
7. Chiefs (9): If Kansas Town protection can persistently means efficiency it had in opposition to Bolts on Monday in Mexico, this staff in truth does have a reputable probability to succeed in Tremendous Bowl LIV.
8. Vikings (7): Kyle Rudolph and Irv Smith Jr. have grow to be certainly one of league’s absolute best tight finish combinations, teaming for greater than 500 yards and 84% catch charge.
9. Cowboys (10): Dak Prescott is scalding, on target to be first Dallas quarterback to surpass 5,000 passing yards in a season. Pay the person in your personal sake, Jerry.
10. Colts (14): Justin Houston has quietly been certainly one of this 12 months’s absolute best loose agent signings. He has a minimum of one sack in every of his ultimate six outings.
11. Rams (16): They didn’t crack 30 issues 11 instances all the way through Sean McVay’s first two seasons however have not reached that plateau seven instances in 2019.
12. Texans (8): Key three-game homestand opens with visits from division-leading Colts, Patriots. Overmatched in Baltimore, Houston will have to step up vs. giant boys now.
13. Raiders (15): With yet another sack, they are going to have doubled ultimate season’s overall (13). Newbies Maxx Crosby and Clelin Ferrell have already mixed for 10.
14. Eagles (11): They in point of fact want extra manufacturing from their wideouts, Alshon Jeffery and Nelson Agholor combining for fewer than 77 yards in keeping with sport.
15. Expenses (17): For a transformation, let’s talk about their spectacular attributes … like one turnover in previous 5 video games or WR John Brown on tempo for 1,300-yard 12 months.
16. Titans (18): They very a lot keep watch over playoff future, their subsequent 4 video games vs. fellow AFC center of packers Jacksonville, Indianapolis, Oakland and Houston.
17. Browns (26): Resurgent staff had a in point of fact forged probability to get to 9-7 and most likely wild-card salvation ahead of Myles Garrett stunningly misplaced his thoughts.
18. Steelers (12): Maurkice Pouncey’s suspension, rampant accidents to ability gamers would possibly put brakes on staff up to now situated to triumph over Large Ben damage.
19. Falcons (24): Who’re those guys, winners of previous two video games by means of 55-12 margin? Solution — succesful, go-for-broke outfit you do not want to peer down stretch.
20. Panthers (13): Ron Rivera excited by fending off shutout Sunday, even trailing 26-Zero in ultimate quarter. Guessing he used to be going in opposition to ATL protection in fable.
21. Chargers (19): Philip Rivers had by no means been picked off seven instances over a two-week stretch till now. What a horrid 12 months for 2004 QB draft elegance.
22. Jaguars (20): Focal point has been on quarterback transition, however what a few protection burned for almost 60 issues and 800 yards over its previous two appearances?
23. Bears (21): Khalil Mack used to be totally close out of field rating Sunday evening regardless of going in opposition to Rams offense line that is been a lot maligned this 12 months.
24. Buccaneers (22): Simple to tear Jameis Winston and his NFL-high 18 INTs. However no QB has been sacked extra or will have to triumph over protection that permits extra issues.
25. Cardinals (23): Consistent with Subsequent Gen Stats, Kyler Murray’s reasonable “Air Yards to the Sticks” is minus-2.1. Yep, you have got a lot to be informed … about AYTS and no matter importance it has.
26. Broncos (25): Von Miller, who hasn’t ever failed to succeed in double-digit sacks over process a complete season, on tempo for simply 8 in Vic Fangio’s scheme.
27. Jets (29): Time to petition for transfer to NFC East, in opposition to which Sam Darnold is 3-Zero with 112.6 QB score. (He is 1-6 with 60.Five QB score vs. AFC East.)
28. Lions (27): Did they to find gem in former Alabama RB Bo Scarbrough, who ran for 55 yards in debut? No different Detroit ba averages 55 rush yards in keeping with sport in 2019.
29. Dolphins (28): “Lead” again Kalen Ballage continues to make not anything from one thing, managing amazingly paltry 122 yards on 64 carries (1.Nine backyard reasonable).
30. Giants (30): Losers of NFC-worst six directly, best winless Cincinnati in deeper rut at the moment. Shutting Saquon Barkley down in truth makes respectable sense.
31. Redskins (31): No longer a banner weekend for proprietor Dan Snyder, whose stadium used to be part complete (many occupants Jets enthusiasts) with the rest chanting “Promote the staff.”
32. Bengals (32): Congrats to Zac Taylor, the primary NFL trainer to lose his first 10 video games since Miami’s Cam Cameron debuted with an 0-13 run in 2007.
(Earlier score in parentheses)
Practice USA TODAY Sports activities’ Nate Davis on Twitter @ByNateDavis
In case you love speaking soccer, we have now the very best spot for you. Sign up for our Fb Staff, The Ruling Off the Box, to have interaction in pleasant debate and dialog with fellow soccer enthusiasts and our NFL insiders.