Picture by way of EA Sports activities
EA Sports activities has launched the second season of Final Staff for FIFA 21. All gamers can full targets to achieve each stage and get upgraded variations of gamers equivalent to Iago Aspas, Alession Romagnoli, or Naby Keïta.
FIFA 21 Final Staff’s season two has a complete of 30 ranges, similar to within the final season. You’ve 42 days till the season expires to get each reward that varies from FUT packs to coin boosts, membership objects, and storyline playing cards.
Listed here are the entire FIFA 21 Final Staff season two rewards:
Stage one to 10
- Stage one (300 XP): one 75+ Rated Uncommon Participant Merchandise.
- Stage two (1,100 XP): a 500 FUT coin increase for 5 video games.
- Stage three (2,100 XP): one untradeable premium gold pack.
- Stage 4 (3,100 XP): a stadium theme merchandise choose—Leaf Me Alone, Geometric Owl Tifo, or Halfbear.
- Stage 5 (4,100 XP): one 75+ Rated Uncommon Participant Merchandise.
- Stage six (5,100 XP): a badge merchandise choose—Geometric Owl, Leaf Me Alone, or HalfBear.
- Stage seven (6,100 XP): one untradeable jumbo gold 26 pack.
- Stage eight (7,600 XP): a Tifo merchandise choose—Molasses the Sloth, Lonesome Citadel, or Scientific Conjurer.
- Stage 9 (9,600 XP): one untradeable gold gamers pack.
- Stage 10 (12,600 XP): Cushion Ball.
Stage 11 to twenty
- Stage 11 (15,600 XP): a badge merchandise choose—Chess Pawn or Molasses the Sloth.
- Stage 12 (18,600 XP): a stadium theme merchandise choose—Scientific Conjurer, Lonesome Citadel, or Sloth Tenting (Fall).
- Stage 13 (21,600 XP): one 75+ Rated Uncommon Participant Merchandise
- Stage 14 (24,600 XP): one untradeable small prime gold gamers pack.
- Stage 15 (27,600 XP): one 82-rated Storyline participant choose—Andres Tello from Benevento, Woo Yeong Jeong from SC Freiburg, or Joseph Aidoo from Paris RC Celta.
- Stage 16 (30,600 XP): alternative of Tifo merchandise — Sloth Tenting (Fall), Lonesome Citadel, or Scientific Conjurer.
- Stage 17 (33,600 XP): one untradeable uncommon gold pack.
- Stage 18 (36,600 XP): one untradeable uncommon gold pack.
- Stage 19 (40,600 XP): a customized Doughnut ball.
- Stage 20 (44,600 XP): one untradeable uncommon electrum gamers pack.
Stage 21 to 30
- Stage 21 (49,600 XP): alternative of badge merchandise.
- Stage 22 (54,600 XP): one Stadium Theme merchandise—Excessive Midday, Hardboiled, or Harvest.
- Stage 23 (59,600 XP): one untradeable mega pack.
- Stage 24 (64,600 XP): one untradeable prime gold gamers pack.
- Stage 25 (69,600 XP): one background Tifo merchandise choose—Hardboiled, Harvest, or Excessive Midday.
- Stage 26 (74,600 XP): one badge merchandise choose—Harvest, Hardboiled, or Excessive Midday.
- Stage 27 (79,600 XP): one untradeable Premier League premium gamers pack, LaLiga prime gamers pack, or Bundesliga prime gamers pack.
- Stage 28 (85,600 XP): one background Tifo merchandise Seasonal BG – Fall.
- Stage 29 (91,600 XP): one Pitch Trophy merchandise—Fall.
- Stage 30 (100,000 XP): one storyline participant choose—Iago Aspas from Celta de Vigo (86-rated), Alessio Romagnoli from Milan (86-rated), or Naby Keïta from Liverpool (85-rated).