STARKVILLE, Miss. – The Alabama ladies’s tennis workforce earned 4 wins on Sunday, the ultimate day of the Hail State Basic performed in Starkville, Miss., this weekend, together with three in singles and one in doubles. The 2-day event featured gamers from Alabama, Mississippi State and Ole Miss.
Anna Parkhomenko and Vanesa Nikolovova earned singles wins and mixed to come back away with Tide’s lone doubles win of the day. Sydney Riley additionally got here away with a singles win on Sunday. Parkhomenko and Nikolovova swept their singles matches on the weekend, whereas Riley received two-of-three.
General, the Crimson Tide completed off the two-day occasion with 14 wins.
- Sydney Riley (UA) def. Lilian Gabrielsen (UM) 6-2, 6-7(6), 6-4
- Anna Parkhomenko (UA) def. Kelsey Mize (UM) 6-3, 7-5
- Vanesa Nikolovova (UA) def. Alexa Bortles (UM) 7-5, 6-0
- Lilian Poling (MSU) def. Isabella Harvison (UA) 7-6(7), 3-6, 6-4
- Alexandra Mikhailuk (MSU) def. Anne Marie Hiser (UA) 6-3, 6-3
- Marta Falceto (MSU) def. Sydney Orefice (UA) 6-1, 6-3
- Tiphanie Fiquet (UM) def. Moka Ito (UA) 6-2, 6-2
- Reka Zadori (UM) def. Sasha Gorchanyuk (UA) 6-7(3), 6-1, 7-6(3)
- The Crimson Tide closes a compact fall season again in Tuscaloosa on Oct. 23-25 for the SEC Problem #2, with Auburn, LSU, Mississippi State and Ole Miss coming to city.
- The second SEC Problem of the season will mark the third time in as many weeks that the Tide will face gamers from Mississippi State and the second weekend in a row that UA has seen Ole Miss.
Get all the newest data on the workforce by following AlabamaWTN on Twitter, Instagram, and Fb. Common athletic information will also be discovered at UA_Athletics on Twitter and Instagram and Alabama Athletics on Fb.